The Great Atlas of the September Campaign of 1939 is the first work of this type in our country since those events. On fifty sheets, there are common Polish preparations for the war and its course, day after day. The adopted division-brigade scale perfectly shows all the clashes between the Polish Army and the German Wehrmacht. But the Atlas also covers the combat operations of the Red Army, where it attacked the eastern parts of Poland with Germany.
The Atlas itself is the result of over fifty years of work on collecting publications, materials, sketches and documents, enabling the description in the form of a map of 36 days of combat operations from the border battle and ending with the operations near Kock. A particularly difficult place, with those belonging to deal with the establishment of the actual Soviet military routes, which would take half of our country.
– 36 maps covering individual days from September 1 to October 6, 1939
– Map of railroads
– 8 maps covering the individual mobilization phases, depending on the color of the mobilization cards
– Map of Polish fortifications
– Peaceful dislocation of units of the Polish Army
– The division of Polish territories between the occupiers
– Germany and the Soviet Union, under the Ribentrop-Molotov Agreement (as amended)
Atlas size – A3 format (29.7 x 42 cm)