Taktyka i Strategia - Forum Strona GłównaTaktyka i Strategia - Forum Strona Główna

To forum wykorzystuje pliki cookies do zapamiętywania spersonalizowanych preferencji.
Ustawienia dotyczace plików cookies można zmienić samodzielnie w przegladarce internetowej.
Szczegóły na stronie Ministerstwa Administracji i Cyfryzacji.

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
BC 21
Autor Wiadomość
bigboardgaming
Kadet

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2015   BC 21

Any assistance here would be appreciated. Has anyone tried to 'revise' the rules for english etc?

4.1.3 does this mean: During movement phase units may conduct actions that require movement points?
6.1.4 Str one units have no zoc. What about str 2,3?
6.2.3 +1MP to leave a hex not 1MP yes?
7.1.2 I do not understand this.
7.2.1 – we do a ratio? I assume yes. Where are DRMs applied? – Arty Terrain HQ etc. OR are they applied in the losses table?
7.4.4 when a friendly unit is in an enemy ezoc you can retreat thru it and lose only 1 SP. OR if a unit CANNOt retreat it loses 1 SP?
7.9.5 which stage is being referred to ?
8.0 A counterattack cannot start in an eZoc and can only be a 1 hex move.
8.2.2 all units in a hex that is counter attack must counter attack, or none can.
9.2. Can arty fire once a turn or once phase/stage?

11.0 I dont understand how recon works.
15.15 Is this opportunity fire?
15.23 how does this work?
15.3 Example - says fires 4 times and three times? Why. Is this on the counter?
16.1.1...I am lost here.

Wojciech Zalewski
Generał (wydawca)

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2015   

4.1.3 Yes
6.1.4 only 1 SP
6.2.3 +1MP
7.1.2 ...
7.2.1 – after the ratio (turn left or right)? and in table "loses after battle (top or down)
7.4.4 when a friendly unit is in an enemy ezoc you can retreat thru it and lose only 1 SP - YES
If a unit CAN NOt retreat it loses 1 SP - YES
7.9.5 ...
8.0 A Yes
8.2.2 You decided how many (from all to minimum one)
9.2. one a turn
11.0 ...
15.23 ...
15.3 ...

Grisznak
Podporucznik

Wysłany: Czw 13 Sie, 2015   

Cytat:
11.0 I dont understand how recon works.

Recon units might perform sneak attacks (11.2) and recognize enemy units (11.4), if you play with rule 27.
Cytat:

You mean 15.1.5? It says that all units can fire during movement, counter attack and combat phase
Cytat:

Unit that finished it's move can't fire in it's close fire zone and can't be fired by enemy in this zone as well.
Cytat:

Each shot costs 2 movement points (they're on the counter) and 1 ammo (they are in the unit's tables).
Cytat:

Guess it will be easier to show you example. You can find it in my english tutorial for this game. It's here: https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/120428/english-tutorial-game

The super-dreadnought fitted with Western technology at Vickers in England, Kongou has arrived!
Even in the Pacific Theatre, I'll use the power of my speed to be of great use! Look forward to it!

bigboardgaming
Kadet

Wysłany: Nie 16 Sie, 2015   

1st thank you very much for the answers and for the direct link. I found this a few days ago. It helps very much.
Though I am still confused by the air.

Follow up question regarding Basra:
British forces enter 60SP per phase. max 60 in Air assault phase 2nd para or similar for 24 SP.
Then in move phase - 60 SP : 2 co/komp from SD for 42 sp then 1 co/komp from 4Sc. for 12. for 54 SP total and one komp from 9/12 for 6 more SP a total of 60 SP for that move phase.

So no more units may arrive on the map for the British until turn 2? Yes?

The scenario says 200SP max. is that max for the entire scenario? There are much more units SP than 200.
Is that correct?
If units are eliminated can you then bring more units on?

Wojciech Zalewski
Generał (wydawca)

Wysłany: Nie 16 Sie, 2015   

bigboardgaming napisał/a:

So no more units may arrive on the map for the British until turn 2? Yes?

Yes

The scenario says 200SP max. is that max for the entire scenario? There are much more units SP than 200.
Is that correct?

Yes
60 SP per turn
200 SP per day

If units are eliminated can you then bring more units on?

No

Grisznak
Podporucznik

Wysłany: Pon 17 Sie, 2015   

1) Yes
2) Yes, they weren't, but they currently are avilable.
3) On the page 22 there's bombers attack table in the lower left corner. It has: SP of LB, Target (unit/building) and effect, compared with a roll's result.
4) Helis table (page 23, middle left part of the page): Heli's strenght (upright) and roll result (horizontally). By crossing them you get the numer of Strenght Level target has to lose.
5) SP.
6) Last page of the units tables, under the table of American 1st Armored Brigade.
7) No. Every land unit in one hex range from air unit can use anti air rocket launchera, according to the rule 10.2.11. DR: 1,2 - target has to lose 1 SP.
8, 9) British player may set up 60 SP of 7th Armored Brigade and 16th Parachute Brigade in every turn. But he can't use more than totally 200 of them during the game. So it's up to player which units he wants to use.

The super-dreadnought fitted with Western technology at Vickers in England, Kongou has arrived!
Even in the Pacific Theatre, I'll use the power of my speed to be of great use! Look forward to it!

bigboardgaming
Kadet

1. LOL. ok page 6 is the AIR HA!!! Thanks

2. Note 1. Armoured Brigade has a UK flag symbol not USA, but that is not important.

3.Scenario should note that air factors are on another page.
4. Even the new tables sent to me still have polish but I can work them out : Bomber atk table [is that unit then Building?]
5. AA arty (artillery and Fighter and Helicopter) Type in top left yes?
Thank you for editing the rest.

6.There is also no terrain for the BASRA map - is the 'cross hatched' terrain near BASRA cultivated? Does it have special movement defense mod?
7.IS BASRA river a stream/canal or big river?

Grisznak
Podporucznik

4) First row is the stenght of the unit used. Second row is a target class - upper: object, lower: enemy unit), other rows are the results of the rolls with percentage loses.
5) AA table is right next to the bomber attacks table - lower right corner of the page 22.
6) Cross hatched terrain use "hills" row in the terrain table (second one, counting from below).
7) Basra river is channel/river (third row in the terrain table, counting from above).

By the way, ask author for english tables (seems you got the game with polish tables, while english tables are avilable now).

I made player aid for this game once. It was made for myself, so it's in Polish, but if you like, I can make english version as well.

Odpowiedz do tematu