Taktyka i Strategia - Forum Strona GłównaTaktyka i Strategia - Forum Strona Główna

To forum wykorzystuje pliki cookies do zapamiętywania spersonalizowanych preferencji.
Ustawienia dotyczace plików cookies można zmienić samodzielnie w przegladarce internetowej.
Szczegóły na stronie Ministerstwa Administracji i Cyfryzacji.

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj  AlbumAlbum  DownloadDownload

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Extra Units After Setting Up?
Autor Wiadomość
Martimer
Kadet

Wysłany: Czw 10 Mar, 2011   Extra Units After Setting Up?

I am finally getting this to the table and while sorting and setting up the Polish units I have a few 'extra' pieces:

Infantry Divisions 36 (Osterwowski), 42 (Bochusz), 43 (Kopananski), 46 (Duch) and Brigades 1 (Galadyk) and 2 (Stawarz) as well as GOKaw 2 leader.

Did I just miss something during set up or are these for a different scenario?

Thanks.

Next up - Setting up the Polish units, filling out the sheets and then sorting the Germans, etc.

Wojciech Zalewski
Generał (wydawca)

Wysłany: Czw 10 Mar, 2011   Re: Extra Units After Setting Up?

Infantry Divisions 36 - Szydłowiec "Armia "Prusy" 1 IX (3 PS)
42, 43, 46 Inf Div., are only for hipotetical scenario, no exist in history
1 and 2 Mountain Brig. are divided on A/2 and B/2 and 1, 2 KOP/1 MntB (Armia "Karpaty")

as well GOKaw 2 as leader - for hipotetical scenario
Ostatnio zmieniony przez Wojciech Zalewski Czw 10 Mar, 2011, w całości zmieniany 1 raz  

Martimer
Kadet

Wysłany: Czw 10 Mar, 2011   

Thanks.

Almost done setting up the Polish army. I clearly need to brush up on my polish geography!

Wojciech Zalewski
Generał (wydawca)

Martimer napisał/a:
polish geography!

:) :):)You must be happy becouse in XVII Poland was from Baltic do Black See :) It was geography hihi

Martimer
Kadet

I think you lost me.

You wrote: Infantry Divisions 36 - Szydłowiec "Armia "Prusy" 1 IX (3 PS)

I do not see anything I understand after "Infantry Division 36". I cannot seem to find a leader or city named "Szydłowiec" or "Prusy". I think 36 Inf is supposed to be set up on 1 September (during set up) but am not sure what "3 PS" is supposed to mean.

I am an American who has played wargames for about 30 years. I know where Poland is, and a few of the major cities but know very little after that other than the general course of what happened. I know that Poland (like Belgium) has been fought over for thousands of years and that what happened in 1939 (and throughout the war years and right after) was pretty horrible.

I have a friend here in Eastern Missouri who is Polish but not a gamer - He was born here in the USA but his family and wife are Polish Natives (and great people). He is not a student of history, but knows a bit about what happened to Poland during WWII and that is what got me interested in this game. After listening to him speak with his family (and wife) I have a rough idea of how to pronounce some of these names but if I try to get him over here to help pronounce anything he will see a wargame in progress, blanch and leave! He might just fall asleep out of sheer boredom instead. I have been warned against discussing the invasion with his parents as they apparently get pretty worked up over it (for valid reasons).

Wojciech Zalewski
Generał (wydawca)

Wysłany: Pią 11 Mar, 2011   

OK, step by step
Warszawa and to the south - Piaseczno - Góra Kalwarja - Warka - Białobrzegi - Radom - Szydłowiec.

This Division is started to game with 3 strenght point

Martimer
Kadet

Wysłany: Pią 11 Mar, 2011   

Aha! Found it!

The game is finally set up and ready to start. Thanks for the help.

Hopefully the hard part is over and I will not bother you with too many questions.

Marty

Odpowiedz do tematu